Fascial Stretch Therapy (FST)™
What is Fascia?
Fascia is a web-like tissue that intertwines and extends throughout the entire body. It is found in, around, and between the joints, muscles, and ligaments. In order to allow the underlying muscles to achieve maximum range of motion and flexibility, the surrounding fascia must be stretched.
What is Fascial Stretch Therapy (FST)™?
Fascial Stretch Therapy is a form of pain free assisted stretching that will greatly increase your flexibility, reduce aches and pains, and improve athletic performance while making your workouts more effective and fun.
In an FST™ session, the therapist gently tractions the legs, arms, spine, and neck while oscillating them in a smooth motion at different angles to remove pressure between joints and improve the flexibility of muscles.
- Improved Flexibility and Mobility
- Improved Overall Range of Motion
- Improved Body Alignment and Posture
- Improved Circulation
- Improved Energy
- Increased Performance and Recovery
- Improved Physical and Emotional Well-Being
- Improved Muscle, Joint and Nerve Function
- Decrease Pain
- Decrease Compression and Pinching in Joints and Nerves
- 1 to 1.5 hours of full stretching (head to toe)
- Option to add BioMat